2007 JONATA La FuerzaUdsolgtKun 5 tilbage!
- 92% petit verdot, 6% cabernet sauvignon, 2% merlot
- 65% New French oak, 35% neutral French oak
- 160 Cases Produced
- "The only fair way to describe the 2007 La Fuerza’s appearance is impenetrable and inky. Impossibly dark and brooding aromas of black fruit, crushed blackberries, espresso roast, Asian spices, tar, powerful sanguine notes and blueberry preserves. On the palate, the viscosity and weight of the fruit almost tips the balance, but is quickly drawn back in by the lively acidity of petit verdot. This is a linebacker of a wine; it can hit hard, but maintains high energy and surprising lightness. The formidable tannic attack that one expects from petit verdot never shows up in the 2007; instead, absurdly fine grained and small tannins become evident throughout the mouth, creating a texture that acts as a perfect bookend, allowing one to chew and ponder the beautiful and pure black fruit that lingers on and on." Matt Dees, Winemaker
- 90-92+ Points The Wine Advocate
- 92+ Points Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar